This four hour course is the easiest and most convenient way for you to renew your CCW license. The classroom instruction and the range qualification are completed together on the same day at the same location. Our qualification pass rate is currently 100% !!!
This course meets the requirements of Shasta County, Siskiyou County, Modoc County, Trinity County, Tehama County, and many other California counties and cities.
A new 2019 California state law requires all initial and renewal CCW applicants to qualify with each handgun listed on their CCW license. The Shasta, Siskiyou, Modoc, Trinity and Tehama county requirements are:
- 5 rounds from a holster, 4 times, drawing from the holster for each 5 round group, 20 rounds total
- All rounds fired from 7 yards, no time limit
- All rounds fired from your supported strong hand
- 80% passing score, which is 16 out of 20 shots in the 9 ring of a B-27 PRO-G target
- Shasta County allows 5 handguns, Modoc County allows 4 handguns, and Siskiyou County allows 3 handguns on your CCW
This is what the target looks like. The actual target is 24 inches wide and 35 inches long. The 9 ring is the middle gray ring, two rings larger than the orange bullseye. 16 out of 20 shots have to be inside the 9 ring line. A bullet hole that breaks the outer 9 ring line counts.
The BullsEye classroom and range are at the same location, so your entire renewal is conveniently completed in four hours. No running around on different days of the month to attend classroom instruction one day and range activities another day.
The course fee is only $65.00 per student, with discounts for three or more students who register at the same time. You can schedule private classes, no extra charge, for two or more students. Two handgun range qualification attempts are included with your course fee. Additional handgun qualification attempts are $5.00 each.
Copyright © 2002-2019 BullsEye Tactical Firearms Training